Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Search For The Dream Job !!!!


Years ago, in my final semester of B. Tech. .. what was there in my mind!!!! My friends, my result & a JOB.....!! Job the most important thing but where, in which domain for which designation ???? Aaaah ..No Idea :(

After Completing my collage life , I decided to search a job. Just a job ..no criteria has been decided yet. It may be in networking, software development , database administrator or a lecturer. I was a normal student & I could survive in any domain .. that was my quality but all those fields were not attached with my soul & even I didn't know about that ;) because my focus was on getting just a job.

Finally , I got a job in software development & I was happy :) .
After few months , I noticed that I’m just surviving & not enjoying my work then how I’ll be a successful person without loving my work. Again a big question mark ???????????
I decided to give sometime to myself to think about.

There, everyone was noticing something except me....That was... I was more concerned about the quality instead of creating the application & I always see the application from the user's point of view ...the most uncommon behavior of a developer !! My colleagues call me to check the pages before submitting in project & I test those pages by giving extra time with a big smile. They gave me a name 'First tester' because I test before the test team
( unofficially) ;) .

After few months I realized that I can be a better test engineer than a good developer, I love this work , I can give some unpaid extra time when I test , people around me know me for my quality and not by name or post & this was the feeling for which I was looking from my last semester.

The search ends here. I have joined as a test engineer , my dream job..... attached with my soul.



Thanks :)   !!!!


1 comment: